Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Out The Door!

For the next six days, I will not be leaving any posts. I am departing for a brief trip to Seattle. It's a great time of the year to be going out to the Northwest....Fall is definately in the air. I used to live in the Seattle area and try to get back as much as my schedule allows. There are so many wonderful grocery stores to explore, new coffee shops popping up on every corner, P. Place Market, an occassional flying fish, fields of pumpkins and flowers to drive by, the smell of the ocean in the air, and my very dearest friends.......it is all at my fingertips for a very brief six days. I hope I can return to Florida.......could be difficult! Will be in touch with all of you soon. Until then , Happy Cooking!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to your posts about Seattle — not a bad place for a food lover - not at all.

Katie said...

Have a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip! I envy you all those coffee shops. :)


Ari (Baking and Books)