Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tuscan Traditions

No matter how well traveled I may be, I still marvel at how much there is to learn and discover about the food ,wine, people and small delights in Tuscany. The next few days I will focus on wines, cooking schools and several of the many wonderful people I met along this journey. I have collected several recipes from the personal repertoire of a contess and hopefully I can read my notes well enough to share a few with my blogger friends.
Tonight I need to catch up on some sleep and read some email, so this will be short. I have missed reading my favorite blogs sights......can't wait to see what all of you have been up do and cooking!

2 comments:

Christine said...

So glad you're back! I look forward to reading about your adventures.

Unknown said...

What a stunning photo!

I will have a lot to catch up on here. Italy is on my travel list, too, perhaps combined with a visit to Provence that would base us along the coast, within easy access of Italy.